More about Coaching
Coaching is a thought-provoking and creative process which can help you to maximise the personal and professional potential of both individuals and teams. It can help to develop new skills, improve performance, and set clear individual and team objectives.
Our coaching programmes
We offer professional coaching for both individuals and teams. Coaching can take place either in person, in a safe and confidential environment, or virtually via video call with one of our experienced, qualified coaches.
Much of our individual coaching is with managers, senior managers and executives who are looking for the time and space to work through issues and opportunities they may be struggling with. As a team, we have over 15 years’ experience working with individuals and whilst we act as an unbiased and objective sounding board, challenging and enabling you to discover your own solutions, we are also empathetic and understanding of the business world.
We can help you to:
- Develop effective ways of managing teams and individuals
- Discover and explore new management techniques and approaches
- Gain clarity around your career and the steps you want to take next
- Challenge yourself to take on new opportunities
- Talk through thoughts and ideas you want to develop and explore further
Team coaching is designed to align teams around a common purpose, helping to define clear team roles and establish collective goals.
Our bespoke team coaching programmes can help both new and more established teams who are looking for ways to work better together.
We can help you to:
- Establish and cement new teams and ways of working
- Engage in structed, open and honest conversations
- Create an understanding and closeness amongst the team
- Achieve clarity around shared objectives
- Maximise team performance
- Put the steps in place to deliver on your objectives
How we work
Our individual and team coaching programmes can be booked in blocks of six, either as face to face appointments, or virtual sessions.
If you would like to find out more, or book some coaching with us, please get in touch.